Saturday, March 22, 2008

Web Hosting For Wordpress

This helps people find the best web hosting sites for people who have wordpress running their blog, or have turned wordpress into a complete website.

They have the best themes I've ever seen. I run seven wordpress blogs and wordpress websites. It is an excellent platform, easier to use than drupal and almost never corrupts. If it does, then I did something wrong. Kaushalshet.com prefers Hostmoster, but I think that Host gator is the best web hosting site on the net.

I even found a few blogger templates to use.

This writer's resource gets 5 stars. I am going to try template #5. I didn't find any 4 column templates. All my sites are set up to take 4 column templates. However, if you use two column wordpress templates and want something different than everyone else, there are some templates here that I'd give a solid 7/10.

But, what gets the full marks is the tutorials that cover more than just 'how to do the basics' and includes full coding in one piece. So many tutorials don't work becuase they ask the user to fill in spaces. These tutorials give all the instructions and don't make assumptions on the user's skills and abilities.

No comments: