Monday, March 10, 2008

Grandfather Story - Share Yours

The inspiration for The Pledge came from stories my grandfather told me. His stories went far beyond life lessons and relating family history. They inspired me. They made me the person I am today. I have read a lot of stories, but for some reason, the stories that grandfathers tell us are the best.

Tell me your story. I will publish some of them into my newsletter. Others will be published into my blog. I’ll share your grandfather’s story with other people. Let me know what made the story so special. Share your pictures. Pictures of where your family came from. Pictures of you with your grandfather. But - no pictures that include people who have not given their permission - or children.

How to Submit: Submit your stories, no longer than 500 words as a comment on this post. I will chose stories to appear in my newsletter and post on some of my sites. Selected stories may include pictures and a link to your website. I will contact you via the contact form on your website. Submit Your Grandfather Story at www.writer-writer.com



Sponsors:
Enspiren Press
An Editor's View
Book Lover's Blog
How to Write a Novel
Histoical Novel Writer's
Largest Free Writer's Online Course Site"

No comments: